- Real estate developer and asset manager Netjes Group changes shareholder structure
- Daelmans increases shareholding in US-based consumer brand specialist The Brand Passport
- Itility Group invests in specialist earth observation company NEO
- German Weight Doctors acquires specialist medical clinic Quole
- Miele Group acquires dust bag supplier Stevens International
- SectorBusiness Services
- ActivityReal estate development
- Date01 July 2023
Real estate developer and asset manager Netjes Group changes shareholder structure
Netjes Group is a family company specialized in development and asset management in the real estate domain. The portfolio includes residential properties, hospitality and sports locations, and office buildings. Core of Netjes’ investments are located throughout Amsterdam metropolitan area, but it also holds signature properties outside the region such as the Hilton DoubleTree Royal Parc hotel and golf course in Soestduinen.
The shareholders and directors of Netjes Group envisioned changes in the shareholder structure to be ready for the future. The reform includes a transfer of the group’s shares within the family. Blacktrace acted as sole advisor to one shareholding family branch.