- Marsh McLennan’s Oliver Wyman to acquire Innopay
- Itility Group acquires majority stake in 52impact
- US-listed Trimble and founding management sell BIM specialist Construsoft to Green Park
- Acquisition of egg processors Egga Food Group and Eivo by Hardeman Egg Group
- Germany based industrial holding Mutares acquires Byldis
- SectorBusiness Services
- ActivityDelicacies wholesale
- Date24 January 2018
Blacktrace advises on valuation of Vanilla Venture
Vanilla Venture is an international importer and wholesaler specialized in high-quality local delicacies such as truffles, spices, oils, meats, and special drinks. The entire assortment, which is carefully selected and researched, is imported from countries all over the world.
Customers include leading high-end restaurants in the Netherlands, Dubai, Caribbean islands and Maldives. Consumers, mostly hobby-chefs, served through a web shop.
Blacktrace advised a co-founder of Vanilla Venture on the enterprise value and equity value using a discounted cash flow method.
For more information: Vanilla Venture